• Plans, directs and coordinates all activities • Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation. • Confers with supervisory personnel to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems. • Directs and supervises workers through the construction managers on the construction site to ensure project meets specification. • Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling. • Evaluate the feasibility of these constructions and provides technical solutions • Manage and supervise the team during the all process to ensure project meets specification. • Responsible for the financial overview of the project • In charge of the contractual management of the project
• Manage both the technical and commercial operations, through site staff on a day to day basis, for the given project or projects.
• Direct and develop full scale-project plans, manage project development from beginning to completion stage with associated communications documents supporting the timely execution of project on set date
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Prepare and control the financial expenditures of the various sites, which must be within the agreed budget; capable of establishing site budgets and cash flow projections.
I am a young sagacious, prudent and industrious man who is ready to strive for excellence in an organization/Institution where my natural potentials, and academic training will be effectively and efficiently utilized to impact positively on the progress of the organization/Institution specifically and the field of engineering at large.