1) Manages and supervises all work related to the maintenance of the building including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, fumigations and other form of repairs.
2) Maintain office equipment/electrical appliances as required, also maintain accurate record of all maintenance repairs.
3) Plans and oversees all major building works and renovations.
4) Source for contractors for building refurbishment and ensuring work is completed to standard and within budget.
5) Supervise contractors and vendors as they relates to maintenance.
6) Ensure routine mechanical, electrical and building maintenance are carried out as at when due.
7) Ensure fire safety procedure and compliance.
8) Ensure proper waste management
Project monitoring and control. Commitioning of power equipment on ssitte and maintenance