Infrastructure/ IT Manager Tier 2 (Nigeria)
Huawei Technologies Co. NIG LTD
March 2005 - June 2012 (7 years 5 months)
Overall mission committed to within Huawei Technologies
Act as an instrument to Huawei enforcing its own personal mission which is to become the largest telecoms equipment provider in the world.
- 7+ years experience in IT Infrastructure design and delivery
- Manage large teams of technical people (across multiple office branches)
- Manage customer service focus and delivery; coach others to adopt similar behaviours.
- Manage engineering approach to infrastructure delivery, based on process design and continuous improvement, management by metrics, repeatability, etc
- Technology understanding across multiple infrastructure domains
- Manage the ICT procurement & Service delivery of third party contractors.
- work with other ICT functions to deliver an integrated ICT service to end users
- Manage financial control and management of ICT budgets.
- Manage the Setup of New Branch offices from design to Commissioning.
- Act as bridge between the various business units and Operations to formulate Business process.
- Manage & formulate Information Security Policy & implementation of the ICT environment & user awareness
- Developed the training manuals for new staffs IT Orientation & periodic training for new IT Process Platform introduction.