fabrem project international limited
January 2012 - Present Day (5 years 6 months)
- Ensure total compliance and adherence to the organizational code of conduct by the ground staff.
- Maintain law and order at the various stations by ensuring that the commuters comply with policies, rules and regulations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure discipline, monitor performance and level of absenteeism amongst the ground staff including the bus drivers.
- Liaise up with the relevant division of the Nigeria Police Force(NPF), Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC), Vehicle Inspection Officer(VIO), Lagos State Traffic Management Authority(LASTMA), for immediate rescue or release of bus fleet incase of road traffic accidents, contraventions and breakdowns.
- Handle all restive situations or riots by liaising with relevant agencies mentioned above.