· Worked well under pressure in a fast moving and often stressful environment.
· Developed excellent interpersonal skills dealing with Teaching staff and non-Teaching staff.
· Purchasing and Repairs of School Vehicles
· Responsible for the payment of Staffs salary
· Posting of Cash sales Data
· Keying in of Sales order
· Keying of Delivery of products/taking of delivery notes
· Uploading of Weekly DMS data to NB plc website
· Handling of Van Salesmen Incentive data
· Responsible for the supervision of sales promotion
- Responsible for the recruitment of sales promoters
· Merchandising of customer outlets and collecting of sales report from Direct Account Customer
· Assistance to Sales Executive [S.E] in raising customer order and handling of cheques
An ambitious and a well-qualified graduate who has experience in Broadcasting, information technology customer relations, public relations, business management and financial services world, who is keen to use these experiences for the growth and development of any standard, reputable organization and the society at large.
To work in a challenging position in a reputable organization, that offers good experience and opportunity to think, develop and evaluate my own ideas toward excellence and organisational and personal growth.