· Public Health and Community Development Centre (July 08 –till date) Lead Consultant
Conduct of Desk Reviews and Policy Analysis: Working through the Federal Ministry of Health; carried out a Desk Review on Situation of the National Response to Adolescent and Young Peoples Sexual and Reproductive Health in Nigeria. Result: FMOH disseminated field assessment findings.
· Field assessments: Conducted a Knowledge Attitude and Practice study of UN staff on Avian Influenza. Results: Study findings disseminated to the UN Country Team in Nigeria. Situation of the National Response to Adolescent and Young Peoples Sexual and Reproductive Health in Nigeria
· Strategic Document Development: Drafted the UN Country Team 2009 Work plan and the Resident Coordinator’s 2008 Annual report; National Strategic Framework for the Elimination of Obstetric Fistula in Nigeria 2011 - 2015
· Programme Management: Set up Bwari Fish farmers cooperative; Educational Outreach Programme for Orphans; Oversees an Integrated Widows support project in Keffi Nassarawa State; "Think Health and Safety Oga Driver "project with NURTW and FRSC
· Chronic Disease Management and Lifestyle Modification programme; - Set up PriMed Diagnostics and Spa