· Implement the QA/QC management system at site
· Verify that quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
· Preparation of inspection and test plans (ITP)
· Attend client quality management meetings
· Perform all internal audits on behalf of the company’s management
· Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
· Review of work method statement.
· Preparation of technical proposal for drain and jetty area restoration works.
· Preparation and handover of project completion document to SPDC
· Post construction monitoring of the completed aspect of the riverbed project
My work pack includes but not limited to the following
· Updating of river-bed profile from field survey data. (using AutoCAD)
· Monitoring of changes to the river bed profile due to dredging activities.
· Engaged in the survey and layout of new project site for rock dump at Kaiama.
· Preparation of job method statements for various civil work activities
· Weight calibration of cargo barge.
· Structural analysis on workability of construction vessels.
· Analysis of suitability of land anchor for mooring marine vessel
· Rock quality inspection and grading
· Liaison with Client QA/QC representative
A vibrant first class graduate of civil engineering. Ogbonna Chikezie has varied experience within the oil and gas sector ranging from design and detailing of civil engineering structures, to supervision of construction and currently into quality control on a multi-billion dollar riverbed protection project for SPDC. He is competent in quality management system to ISO 9001:2008. He is seeking a career within the oil and gas industry having immeasurable challenges & growth potentials that will facilitate acquisition of more experience through challenges, and enhance high quality result oriented performance