Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
November 2014 - November 2015 (1 year 1 month)
Ulsan South Korea
• Ensured products and process complies with the quality standards and client requirements.
• Review organizational quality management system that meets regulatory requirements and compliance.
• Oversee the execution of internal / external audits that improved the company efficiency and compliance.
• Manage inspection, documentation and coordination of Ships/ FPSO construction with best practices.
• Coordinated Hull fabrication & tests, witnessed/ reviewed destructive tests (Tensile, Impact, Hardness, Bend and PMI) / non-destructive (RT, UT, PT, MT, and LT), achieved low weld defects and failures.
• Inspected outfitting fabrication, installation and testing (Pressure vessels/ Piping/ Tanks/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Machinery/ equipment) and had less repair/rejects from class & clients.
• Review of P&ID/ Isometric drawings to meet compliance to governing codes & company specifications.
• Coordinate cargo containment systems installation / inspection with fast and quality delivery.
• Achieve best practices in coating, painting and insulation inspection.
• Supervised commissioning of Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments, Naval and Safety equipment and achieve best delivery.