Department: QHSE HSE Job Schedule:
- Supervising Contractors HSE Standards and HSE related matters.
- Reviewing the HSE plan and contingency measures for Projects
- Conducting all HSE inductions to personnel on(Confined space entry, Permit to Work, First Aid, Chemical handling,Risk Assessment etc.)
- Processing and analysis of all raised hazards and it management
- Carrying out of all HSE audits at when required.
- Documentation and maintenance of all safety issues / procedures for all activities
- Proper implementation of the company safety policies.
- Coordinate the maintenance of company project vehicles
- Maintain and implement company journey management policies.
- Conducting of daily tool box and HSE meetings.
- Introducing the effectiveness of synergi risk management software to the management
- Very Good in Risk/ hazard inspection of worksites, Terminals, Plants, Head Office etc
- Reporting of all accident / incident as they occur.
- Collate and prepare accident/ incident/HIR’s monthly reports and statistics.
- Collate and document for improvement purposes all NC’s arising from audits, facility inspections, mgt review, HSE meetings, drills, third party complaints etc in the action tracking system (ATS) data base. Monitors close out date and prompt action
- Maintaining the departmental documentation/records and ensure effective document/record control is in place.
- Coordinate communication between Head Office and any affected facility during time of emergency.
- Ensure that all staff complies with the company QHSE policy, guidelines and standards.
- Supervise all maintenance work being carried out within sites, work locations to ensure it is in line with the safety policies.
- Identify all unsafe practices and conditions at sites & work locations and correct them where applicable.
- Help in creation HSE awareness among all staff.
- Participate in HSE – MS audits/facility inspections
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate superviso
Quality Assurance Manager / Manament Rep. Job Schedule:
Advising, developing and maintaining ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System for the company,
Creating Quality Awareness within the company & promoting Quality achievement & Performance Improvements across the organization,
Conducting /participating in Internal and External (SON) Quality audit to ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
Adequate Implementation of the Six Sigma Technique
Liaison with all Regulatory & Standards bodies (Standards Organization of Nigeria, NNRA, DPR,).Document Control & Maintenance
• Advises and informs Management on Quality issues.
• Ensure establishment and proper implementation of adequate control processes, as stipulated in the Project Quality Plan.
• Developand coordinate Subproject Audit Schedule, conduct site audits within sub-projects and assist PQM in conduct of project audits, as required.
• Perform scheduled periodic Assessments of the Contractor’s activities in order to evaluate, re-evaluate and monitor implementation of Contractor’s quality management systems.
• Monitor, investigate, identify and resolve subproject quality issues.
• Evaluate Quality Metrics from Site, and provide reports to responsible line management, required.
• Provide PT Quality training as stipulated in the Project Quality Plan and as required within the PT
• Develop project Quality Plan, when required.
• Promote Quality awareness throughout the Subproject.
• Review contractors quality audit schedule, monitor contractor’s audit program, and participate in selected audits
• Review and approve contractor’s quality organizations.
• Interview contractor’s key QA staff and monitoring their performance
• Review contractor’s standard contract and purchase order quality requirements language.
• Review and approval of contractor’s Quality Plan and Test Plans (ITP’s)
• Monitor and audit implementation of Site Surveillance Programs
• Participate in review of any proposed suppliers not on approved vendor’s list
• Ensure contractor and PT implement Criticality Rating process, as required
• Review Quality Plan of suppliers of critical equipment / material .
• Ensure contractor is performing quality reporting per the contract and adequate document control processes.