QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
PHARCHEM INDUSTRIES LIMITED, ILUPEJU ,LAGOS
January 2004 - November 2011 (7 years 11 months)
Responsible for audit and compliance Reprocessing approval, process validation, quality assurance, water system validation and ensuring cGMP guidelines are adhered to.
- Troubleshooting & production problem solving.
- Develop specification, define master formulae and batch sizes, conduct technical audits and investigate product complaints.
- Co-ordination of human, equipment/machine/materials/resource for optimum operation.
- Liaise with regulatory affairs unit for product registration.
- Relating with external service engineer for equipment contract service.
- In charge of the company’s environmental and safety management.
- Establishment of quality standards and approval of specification and control methods for raw materials, packaging materials, in process and finished products.
- Training of subordinates for enforcement of cGMP
- Release or rejection of all materials/ products ensuring that all that is required have been performed by competent and reliable personnel
- Interacting with packaging material vendors for delivery of quality jobs.
- Relating with chemical vendors for reagent procurement.
- Active participation in research and development of materials and analytical procedure and review of existing formulations.
- Evaluation of storage condition for raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Manufacturing and packaging batch record review, documentation and keeping of reference of raw materials and products.