Product Development Officer
Evans Medical PLC
August 2009 - Present Day (7 years 8 months)
- Research and development of new pharmaceutical products.
- Reformulation of existing pharmaceutical products.
- Development of Manufacturing Batch Sheets and Packaging Batch Sheets.
- Ensuring products on stability studies are analyzed routinely.
- Monitoring of stability studies protocols and preparation of the resulting stability data.
- Preparation of the product dossiers as per the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)’s guidelines.
- Participates in equipment qualification and validation of manufacturing processes.
- Management of Pharmacy interns and students on industrial attachment.
Was able to successfully develop and register new drug products with NAFDAC and improved on the quality of several existing products.