* Planning and Coordination of microbiological testing of materials, products and the production environment before and during processing and packaging.
* Effective Supervision of reports to achieve Zero Defects in microbiological quality of materials and products within agreed cycle times.
* Carried out periodic ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Internal Audit of the food and pharmaceutical factories of the company
* Implemented the company’s Quality Policy and Objectives; and Departmental Quality Objective; and ensured adherence to these at departmental level
* Reviewed the Quality Operations Departmental Manual and participated in the drafting and review of the company’s quality manual.
* Established and maintained Good Documentation Control at departmental level.
* Carried out review of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring staff performance at the departmental level.
* Participated in Quality Audits of raw and packaging materials suppliers.
* Carried out Risk Assessment of Raw Materials and Processes.
* Responsible for ensuring optimization of equipment and instruments usage in the Microbiology Lab.
* Carried out current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Trainings, Inspections and Audits
* Responsible for ensuring adherence to standards on Plant Hygiene and Personal Hygiene of production personnel
* Carried out Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) and Validations of Microbiology Lab equipment in the new PharmaCentre
* Carried out Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Inspections and Audits as a member of the HSE Team
* Carried out microbiological aspects of Area Qualification and HVAC Qualification of the new Pharmaceutical Plant
* Ensured regular and adequate microbiological control of production areas and equipment.
* Ensured maintenance and strict adherence to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) in the Microbiology Laboratory
* Responsible for Training and assigning responsibilities to Assistant Microbiologists and students on Industrial Trainings
* Responsible for writing and keeping up-to-date comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Microbiology Lab and allied processes.
I am a Conceptual Thinker with an Eye for Detail. I am Confident, Self Driven, Highly Motivated and Independent. I have a deep Concern for Effectiveness and Enthusiasm for Work. My Interpersonal Skills include Leadership, Management, Team Building and Delegating. Technically I have requisite Analytical and Problem Solving Skills. Professionally I have tested and trusted Teaching and Presentation Skills as well as Auditing and Validating Skills.
My Personal Values are Honesty, Integrity and Accountability. I am Committed, Dedicated and Loyal. I believe in Team Work. I am Self Driven, Result Oriented and have a Passion for Continuous Improvement and Excellence. I like to be at the cutting edge of a dynamic and innovative workforce, courageously breaking new grounds in a bid to make positive impact on customers while delivering profit to the network of stakeholders.