EBENG CONSTRUCTION LTD
September 2014 - Present Day (2 years 9 months)
• Provide and prepare bill of Quantities, Pricing documentation, Contract Administration, Cost Estimating, Cost Controlling &Cost Planning, Carrying out Interim Valuation, Final Account Settlement, Creative Design, Cost Control during Construction, Cash Flow Projection, Cost Management and Reduction, Procurement, Accurate build Cost
• Supervise, train, direct and work closely with crews during the process of casting, extracting or converting metals into new forms or products.
• Assume responsibility for testing samples of metal parts as they move through a series of processes that alter their composition or form to ensure that the end result meets manufacturing requirements for safety and functionality.
• Define and control the cost/engineering requirements on all material and subcontract purchase orders.
• Pursue cost reduction opportunities via refinement of methods and increased process capability.
• Prepare detailed technical reports as required and submit to management.
• Review and approve receipt of raw material based on certification and testing requirements.