September 2010 - Present Day (6 years 10 months)
Kingsport Healthcare Services
Home Health RN/Patient Care coordinator
Quality Assurance/Performance improvement RN
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental.
- Provide medical and health services to patients at their places of residence.
- Implement, develop, document plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures to protect both staff and patient(OSHA)
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to HHA/LVN
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with the requirement of third party payor.
- Assessing Patients and determining eligibility for HH services
- Filling Out assessment (Oasis C) paperwork for initial admits
- Administer medications, monitor patients, and instruct patients on appropriate home care
- Teach, counsel, and demonstrate skills to both patients and their families.
- Coordinate patient care with MD, PT, OT, ST and other needed therapies
Sedgwick County Detention Facility Clinic Wichita Kansas
Registered Nurse (BSN)
October 2009 – December 2010
- Provides healthcare services to facility inmates
- Oversee aspects of care delivered by lower level licensure
- Works independently to ensure adequate care
- Ensure health promotion and disease prevention
- Use nursing process to administer patient effective care
- Thorough assessment process on facility patients
- Implementation of nursing care plans
Housing and Resident life (Wichita state University), Wichita-Kansas
February 2005-August 2005
- Assisted students with housing contracts and room assignments
- Helped students that come into the office
- Assisted with the daily office work and answer the phone
- Handled mail sorting and filing of documents on daily basis
- Assisted in billing of residence halls
Affiliations, Professional and Community
- Member of Church committee towards organization of charity events for less privileged.
- Member of Redeemed Christian church of God.
- Currently serving as a Choir Member
- Current contributor towards food and clothes for the homeless shelter