1) Compiles records, sorts and shelves books, and issues and receives
library materials, such as books, films, slides, and phonograph
records: Records identifying data and due date on cards by hand.
2) Inspects returned books for damage, verifies due-date, and
computes and receives overdue fines
3) Reviews records to compile list of overdue books and issues overdue
notices to borrowers.
4) Sorts books, publications, and other items according to
classification code and returns them to shelves, files, or other
designated storage area.
5) Locates books and publications for patrons.
6) Issues borrower's identification card according to established
7) Files cards in catalog drawers according to system.
8) Repairs books, using mending tape and paste and brush, and places
plastic covers on new books.
9) Answers inquiries of nonprofessional nature on telephone and in
person and refers persons requiring professional assistance to
10) May type material cards or issue cards and duty schedules.
RESPONSIBILITIES: DUTY MANAGER
1:I in charge of a hotel's daily operations. She is required to guarantee optimum guest relations concurrent with managing and supervising departmental managers and staff members. Her job is to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages guests to return and to recommend the lodging facilities to others.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A RECEPTIONIST:
1: TO WELCOME CUSTOMERS
2: PROVIDING INFORMATION SERVICES
3: RECEIVING AND PROCESSING RESERVATIONS
4: FILLING OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE REGISTER
5: DEALING WITH COMPLIANT AND HANDLING THEM
6; COMMUNICATION AND CO ORDINATION
7: DOING CHECK IN AN D CHECK OUT
1: ASSIST IN THE SUPERVISION OF STUDENTS AND THE MONITORING OF THEIR
BEHAVIOURS DURING CLASSES, SPECIAL CLASSES, LUNCH TIME AND PLAYGROUND
2:ASSIST IN MAINTAINING THE ORDERLY ARRANGEMENTS OF CLASSROOM
3: OPERATES PHOTOCOPYING & DUPLICATING MACHINE TO PRODUCE EDUCATIONAL
4: ASSIST MONTESSORI TEACHER WITH STUDENT PROGRESS REPORT.
1: SALES CAHIER
2: PREPARE PAYROLL OF STAFFS
3: MAKING CHEQUE LODGEMENT AND CHEQUE CONFIRMATION AT THE BANK.