ACCOUNT OFFICER/INVENTORY SUPERVISOR
OROOCO NIGERIA LIMITED
September 2009 - February 2011 (1 year 5 months)
- Day to day accounting and bookkeeping.
- Accounts payable duties. Ensure suppliers and other trade creditors are paid on time.
- Bank relationship management.
- Day to day record of used and unused equipment.
- Record of all tools in weekly basis.
- Inspection of all company equipment in monthly basis.
- Ensure payroll is accurate and treated in a timely manner.
- Preparation of cheques/ bank transfer instructions.
- Ensure that all urgent payments receive the required attention.