HEAD, SECONDARY SALES-OGUN STATE
February 2010 - Present Day (7 years 3 months)
Head, Secondary Sales-Globacom Limited, Ogun (March 2010- Date)
(Job Category-Management 2 step 2)
Leadership / Resource Management
- Responsible for the overall management of Secondary Sales and Marketing activities within the territory.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual report rendition.
- Planning, forecasting and performance management of Trade Channels.
- Coordination of the entire territory staff to ensure the achievement of individual and overall state target.
- Monitoring Base Stations to ensure an uninterrupted and optimised network utilisation
- Regular update of distribution map to for the state to ensure that the budgeted number of dealer clusters and appointment are achieved.
- Management of stock allocation to the region to ensure constant flow.
- Identification, motivation and activation of sponsorable events capable of giving the company good mileage.
- Liaising with the State Government to ensure effective corporate responsibilities towards maintaining harmonious working relationship.
- Competitors watch.
- Management of float to ensure smooth operations which include vehicle maintenance and conveyance.
- Staff and Dealer Appraisal.
- Management of Dealers Credit Facilities to ensure compliance to payment schedule and also avoid diversion.
- Recommendation of viable Areas for the Positioning of Glofix Mast for Broad Band rolls out.
- Management and processing of Dealers Order and follow up of monthly sales incentives of the Business Associates to ensure strict compliance to company’s policy on usage.
- Enforcement of company’s recommended prices in the trade and administration of punitive measures on violators.
Coordination of Sims Registration activities and activation of new lines
- Looking after recruitment, training & monitoring activities of 50 Casuals for Sim Activation activities.
- Responsible for meeting Sim Activation Target for Ogun State.
- Rendering leadership training to 6 Sales Executives and 50 Activation Casuals.
- Ensuring preparation, adoption and implementation of state strategic plans covering entire products portfolio.
- Handling trade agreement & strategic relationship with over 20 business associates & 3rd party vendors.
- Developing and interfacing the implementation of sales strategies, policies, & programmes to enhance market presence & competitive performance .
- Participating in the development of marketing programme to improve sales & brand visibility.
- Interacting sales channel development and distribution activities in over 2000 points in Ogun State.
- Maintaining product development, availability, awareness & strong visibility in the state to achieve growth in market share.
- Handling sales performance data collection & evaluation of market information including research.
- Preparing consolidated sales performance report to State Business Director for decision making.
- Overseeing activity of all vendors & 3rd party to ensure timely delivery & efficient execution of projects.