Lead Project Engineer
Yemdel Mobile Partners Limited
October 2011 - Present Day (5 years 6 months)
- Act as the intermediary between Accanto systems and MTN Nigeria for Network issues analysis and troubleshooting.
- Protocol and data analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with YMPL technical Partners(Accanto Systems, Cisco, Net optics,, e.t.c) and other product teams to provide improved product
- Train sales reps on technical subject matter expertise (such as Signaling SS7,SIGTRAN,and many more ) by hosting in house training sessions
- Manage and personally own end to end project deliverables
- Assist sales team meet and exceed targets goals
- Demonstrate company solutions to clients via presentations, seminars, demand generation activities, and personal interaction
- Develop end to end custom bids in response to RFI's, RFQ's, and RFP's for prospective customers
- Manage, train, and support other technical staffs
- Generate revenue opportunities through effective prospecting to service provider and telecom businesses
- Responsible for pre-sales and post-sales support for all YMPL prospects and customers.
- Create technical presentations and technical content for our sales reps and customer facing presentations.
- Project manages all projects as may be assigned by Management.
- Prepare Daily, weekly and Monthly project reports
- Conduct weekly customer project review meetings