1. To monitor and maintain ETISALAT Telecom Base Station Systems.
2. To ensure optimal performance of the telecom radio network so as to
achieve high network availability and uptime.
3. Responding to Alarms generated by the Operations and Maintenance
Centre – Radio (OMC-R).
4. Provide technical support during field operations to ensure accurate
and speedy resolution of any equipment failure that impedes network
5. Caring out monthly Preventive Maintenance on ETISALAT BTS to minimize
the incidence of equipment failure.
6. Clearing of VSWR using ECT and site master.
7. Clearing of Fault/alarms on the radio; AWY 9400, MPR 9500, MXC 9500.
8. Site environmental cleanup and backhauling materials to alcatel warehouse
9. Performing link alignment using craft terminal and alignment kit.
10. Commissioning and maintaining of ETISALAT BTS.
11. To carry out any office work or duties that may be delegated to me.
1 Technical Site Survey. Transmission Path Survey and Path Analysis.
2 Installation and configuration of Harris truepoint 5000, Harris truepoint 4000,
3 Erricsson minilink, Alcatel lucent Awy9400, 9500mxc and mpr 9500, BTS with Microwave Radio Installations PDH, SDH, using handheld terminal/laptop.
4 Configuration/ BTS Coaxial line Sweep tests using Anritsu S331D Site Master
5 Knowledge in Microwave Transmission, Configuration and Trouble Shooting of Microwave Equipment.
6 Identification of Antenna (Panel and Parabolic) Mounting Position on the Mast / Tower of Various Heights for GSM System Using Compass
7 Installation of RF Cables and Jumpers.
8 Grounding/Earthing of RF Cables where Appropriate Cables Grounding Standard Using Andrew RF Cables Grounding Kit.
9 Termination of RF Cable Connectors.
10 Installation of Andrew Cables Surge Protector on RF Cables for BST/BSC.
11 Developing of Project Proposal.