First Cardiology Consultants
January 2013 - December 2014 (2 years )
• Provide holistic nursing care to both inpatients and outpatients.
• Perform physical assessments, administer medications/ IV fluids and monitor recovery progress.
• Partner with other medical personnel and communicate with patients family members to ensure the best and most cohesive patient care possible.
• Track lab values and test results and updating physicians where appropriate.
• Performing electrocardiogram, 24 hour holter monitors, Ambulatory Bp monitors on clients.
• Implement and evaluate individual treatment plan for patients
• Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that encourage patients to live healthily and apply principles of self care