CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
ZENITH BANK PLC
February 2006 - October 2010 (4 years 9 months)
- Identified and introduced new corporate and individual business relationships
- Responsible for a team of client service officers – Supervised their work and monitored quality and accuracy.
- Set up the client service unit of a new local branch and positioned unit’s processes in line with organisational policies and procedures
- Maximized contact with key accounts and other critical people at various client organizations with the aim of generating new business leads.
- Developed and managed existing client relationships which in turn resulted to increased business.
- Provided inputs to management based on customer feedback and market information to enable the organization develop strategic capability in key areas such as product development.
- Liaised with other departments especially from the point of ensuring excellent customer delivery.
- Opened accounts and ensured customers’ updated and completed documentation.
- Processed Import and Export transaction application forms for onward batching to local inspection agents.
- Handled requests and enquiries - cheque requisition, cheque cancellation, change of account mandates, account closure and transfers and resolved complaints such as refunds