Supervise/manage the installation of devices for boat house, capacity enhancement/Shell House/Shell court refurbishment project. Devices as listed below:
II. Water treatment plant
III. Window cleaning cradle.
IV. Local cooling units
V. Air Handling Units
VI. Building Management System
VII. Baffles installation in water tanks.
IX. Reconstruction of floor levels with new floor designs.
· Review design drawings.
· Plan with contractors on-site to ensure smooth operation of the active users of the site during construction works.
· Ensure contractors on-site follow the design drawings with them following safety regulations during their job.
› Basics in Electrical/ Electronics symbols and their functions
› Basics in Hydraulics, the symbols and their functions.
› Understanding Hydraulics and Electrical diagrams
Installation/ Maintenance of street lights, maintenance/repair of generators, Supervision of electrical cable installation for street light /advert board projects, design of mini power plants using AutoCAD
›Basic programmable logic controller
›Electrical measuring instrument
›Troubleshooting and repairs of electronic equipments and systems
›Electrical troubleshooting and repairs: using schematic diagrams
›Industrial electrical maintenance
›Health, safety and environmental management
›Technical communication and report writing
Detail Mechanical Design of Pipelines and Fittings in accordance with codes, standards & regulations to ensure safe operation; Detail drawings preparation & Materials take-of;
· Preparing Pipe Stress Report for clients such as NGC and Zekhem;
· Structural Analysis of Pipelines and Fittings - Modeling new or existing piping systems & analyzing them using ANSYS/CAESAR II to see if they had sufficient flexibility when operating at maximum design conditions;
· Preparing a number of Work Packs like scope of work, job cards and piping isometrics to explain how construction, maintenance or replacement could be carried out.
Physics and Maths teacher