1) Proposal writing for institute’s programmes and projects.
2) Carrying out research on current environmental management projects undertaken by the institute, which includes, water and sanitation, environmental impact assessment, environmental cleanup, e.t.c.
3) Train students on fundamentals of Geography Information System (GIS), basic photo interpretation and map reading, fundamentals of remote sensing and GIS applications for natural resources management.
4) Organize and manage all of the activities related to the Records and Registration of both staff and students, including serving as the official authorized keeper of the institute's student records. Plan, supervise and evaluate all departmental/institute’s activities, including matriculation, graduation and the issuing of transcripts. Provide leadership and supervision to the institute’s policies and programs.
1) Initiating, designing and implementation of sustainable development projects in rural and urban communities for the NGO.
2) Facilitating in workshops on water and sanitation and also capacity building programmes in rural communities.
3) Facilitating in workshops on HIV/AIDS, women empowerment and child health care.
4) Proposal writing for the NGOs programmes/projects.
5) Coordination of Monitoring and Evaluation activities for the NGO
1) Assisted in a research project on the Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) on meat products.
2) Laboratory analysis of different meat products to determine the microbiological hazards associated with them
3) Determine the control points where microbiological hazards can be controlled, eliminated or reduced to safe levels for consumption