Risk Control Officer -HSE
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
March 2009 - Present Day (7 years 11 months)
Key responsibilities include thus::
- To ensure efficient risk control management within the operation.
- Responsible for planning and ensuring the needed framework structure for effective safety operation within the facility.
- Responsible for developing and implementing safe working procedures.
- Responsible for driving environmental management, corporate risk management, fire
defense, housekeeping, OSHACT, waste removal, security and evacuation drills.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing Health and Safety committee.
- To effectively monitor and control the company disabling injuries frequency rate to as low as reasonably practicable over a 12-rolling month by evolving appropriate work safety procedure.