Head, Credit Monitoring and Control (NW Region)
Intercontinental Bank Plc
January 2009 - December 2009 (1 year 1 month)
- Coordination of the unit at the region.
- Ensure branches acts within banks limit and policy on risk asset positions.
- Mitigation of credit risk and ensuring an improved risk asset quality.
- Ensure branches do not allow accounts to develop PDOs (Past Due Obligations)
- Ensure that branches maintain good LDR (loan to deposit ration) to allow for a good mix balance sheet.
- Management of the regional risk asset portfolio.
- Alert branches on facilities that are due for renewals, advice on future maturities, excess over limits and cub unauthorized entries.
- Pass advice the regional risk manager on the best business model and balances.