· To design maintenance schedule, maintain a record card for each major piece of equipment with entries of the PM schedule, inspections, and operation.
· Participate and Coordinate Maintenance Team on the Identification and Correction of Problems that can affect Human and Equipment Performance, including Assigning qualified Personnel to effectively evaluate Equipment/Human performance problems, Implementing Corrective Actions, and following up to verify Corrective Actions are effective.
· To verify and control the application of work procedures contained in the technical specifications of any project.
· Keep inventory of all Machines and Equipment, Spare parts and working Tools.
To guarantee timeliness and accuracy of construction control information, including executed work compliance with project technical specifications and work progress certifications, etc
· Ensure Provision of Power (requisite quality) to all departments within purview 24 hours a day.
· Liaise with diesel contractors to ensure On-schedule Supply of Diesel.
· Serve as an effective Team Leader and liaison between Technical Support Group and Management.
· Design Maintenance Schedule, Keep Tract of its interval, and give advice on factors that affects the maintenance schedule.
· Carry-out-Preventive Maintenance such as: General Inspection, Lubrication Service, Fuel System Service, Servicing and Testing Starting Batteries, and Regular Engine Exercise.
Casting of Components; Forging Operations; Soldering and Welding of Parts; Brazing and Fabrication of Parts; and Reboring of Engine Cylinders.
DESIRE TO ADD VALUE!
I am a team player, and distinguished person; a never afraid of failure person that brings valiance to everything he does. I have six years’ experience in Mechanical maintenance, HSE and facility management and operations; much passion for practical/practical related site and field work, and have been acknowledged for increasing the company's profile and profits in a way that reflected well on everyone concerned. May I come in for an interview to discuss how I can add my time and talent to your firm and learn from those of you already in practice?
Attached is my resume for your kind consideration for a post in your noble organization. Highly determined to prove my mettle if given a chance!