SAP INVENTORY CONTROLLER
RTT TRANS AFRICA
August 2012 - Present Day (4 years 11 months)
- Implement and review all warehouse QMS document (SOPs, forms, records) to conform to RTT and ISO standards.
- Document all warehouse operations and implement all correctives actions.
- Perform all SAP transactions in accordance with SOPs.
- Supervise all stock receipt and dispatch procedures
- Perform full cycle count of stocks in warehouse such as ARV, RTK, Malaria Drugs and Lab Consumables.
- Prepares inbound report, outbound report, Dashboard report, pallets movement report and stock summary report.
- Supervise all warehouse staff, operations and conduct trainings for warehouse staff where necessary.
- Maintain safety health and environment policies in accordance with local regulations
SAP Modules/ Transactions.
- Warehouse Management. (WM)
Display inventory count Enter inventory count Start inventory count Clear inventory differences WM Block storage bins Create Transfer Order Confirm Transfer Order Cancel Transfer Order Display Transfer Order Bill Status Report View Transfer Order Stock by self life
- Material Management. (MM)
Create Batch Number Change batch number Palletization Create Purchase Order Change Purchase Order Display Purchase Order Post good receipt for Purchase Order Change Material Display Material Purchase Order by material Purchase Order by Vendor Transfer Posting
- Sales and Distribution. (SD)
Create Quotation Change Quotation Display QuotationCreate Sales Order Change Sales Order Display Sales Order Release Delivery Order Outbound Delivery Monitor for Picking, Confirming and Goods Issue Create Billing Documents (POD) Goods Issue Invoice.