· Used and manage machines and tool efficiently for improved performance in respect to time, safety and cost.
· Achieved 50% improvement on regards to maintenance/performance of the machines due to good monitoring
· Adhered strictly to compliance on guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of the production which had reduced downtime and increased productivity by 12%
· Exceeded the set target in year 2009-2012 in pursuance to full team work with other colleagues
· Consistently practiced 5s,GMP,HACCP and TPM which has brought drastically change in our operation
· Achieved 85% smooth operation by complying with a proper shift hand-over to the incoming shift
· Captured and reported proper data of the production events for necessary action
· Practiced and pioneer hygienic engineering for production and maintenance personnel
· Held toolbox talk for each shift before the start of a new week operation.
· Worked in full compliance with the occupational health, hygiene, safety and environment programs including standards, regulations, management system, policies and procedures document and trained to enable identification of highest priority safety action items which includes; machine guarding, PPE and RPE, good housekeeping, lockout/tag out usage, OSH and E risk assessment, SHE legislative requirement, performance reporting and Behavioral Based Safety, OSH and E induction, First Aid at Work, injury and incident management
· Participated in general monthly maintenance and inspection of safety facilities such as fire extinguisher, signage board, safety apparatus etc
· An active member of SHE committee
· Sustained SHE excellence by assisting line supervisors to reduce the frequency and severity of personal injuries, property damage and losses and the release of contaminant to the environment.
· Conducted more than 200 Man/Hrs. ofSHE/Technical presentations
· Participated in the WASHEQ conference in Ghana West Africa titled “exploring issues relating to striving for SHE excellence, best practices from the developing world