·Assisting the management to carry out their responsibilities in all aspect of health and safety.
·Training and induction of new and existing employees, contractors and visitors.
·Carrying out frequent inspection and daily performance report.
·Developing health and safety work programs and strategies (PTW, JHA and Accident investigation and reporting).
·Compilation and evaluation of health and safety performance and progress made in accident investigation (HSE data Management).
·Conducting the company's audit to ensure the reduction of potential hazards in the workplace.
·Preparing and coordinating Pep talk and weekly toolbox topics.
· Planned, coordinated and provided a program of field supervision of work performance in construction according to engineering specification and design.
· Assessed the adequacy of materials, equipment and labor provided and appropriate action to expedite progress.
· Reports monthly on the progress of work and performance.
· Assisted the surveyor in the taking of levels.
· Supervised the construction and civil engineering works and structures:
Kerb, drainage and paving stones.
· Compiling and submission of daily performance report.
vInstitute of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria (ISPON)
General Health Safety and Environment (GHSE).Sept. 2013.
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Health & Human Services Secretariat, Public Health
Department Abuja Nigeria.
Sound Occupational Health and Safety Practices;
Key to improved productivity.June, 2013.
Michael Morgan Consulting Ejigbo Lagos State Nigeria.
Industrial /Oilfield Health, Safety & Environment Management.Dec. 2007.