· Identifying conditions or action that may cause injury, illness or property damage.
· Assessing safety and health risks associated with equipments, materials, processes,
Facilities or abilities.
· Improving the workplace based on understanding of human physiological and
Psychological characteristics, abilities and limitations.
· Controlling hazard that can lead to undesirable releases of harmful materials into the
air, water or soil.
· Providing employees and managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to
recognize hazards and perform their jobs safely and effectively.
· Perform routine quality control checks on mud products used. And ensure that
products used confirm to API and customers HSE standards.
· Set clear leadership examples and promote a high degree of HSE awareness.
· Ensuring full compliance within company HSE policies and procedures and detailed
in the HSE-MS. HSE standards and all other appropriate documentation.
· Maintaining safety and health information to meet government requirement, as well
as to provide data for problem solving and decision making.
· Determining the facts related to an accident or incident based on witness interviews,
Site inspections and collection of other evidence.
· Organizing, training and coordinating skilled employees with regards to emergencies
Responding immediately and safely to emergency calls and requests for assistance.
Ø Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
Ability to develop Health Safety and Environmental Management System (HSE-MS), Supervise and coordinate all HSE activities