New Dawn Construction Company
October 2007 - July 2008 (10 months)
- Logistics and General Planning
- Supervising site/ground investigations;
- Maintaining technical control of a site;
- Making visits to new project sites.
- Making recommendations on the proposed use of a site
- Inspect and analyze the proposed construction project to ensure that plans fit the location
- Ensure procedure is being followed and check on safety features of the project.
- Community Resolution and Site Acquisition.
- Analyze various factors concerning construction jobs, proposed site location and process of completing the job.