Support Engineer/ Safety Engineer
AZIMARINE & GENERAL SERVICES LTD, Ibeno
June 2010 - December 2011 (1 year 7 months)
- Task Leader for the Installation of Sump tank retrofit for stick biocide accessibility at Edop QC Mobil Offshore Platform .Also participated in the design interpretation and fabrication.
- Surveying of Sump Tank / skin Pile for the construction of an attachment to allow the infusion of stick biocide at Enang JC Mobil Offshore Platform.
- Participated in Oil Field Maintenance & Engineering Services (onshore & offshore).
- Carried out Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).
- Supervision or carrying out of welding & fabrication of mechanical structures depending on complexity.
- Participated in design interpretation and fabrication of 28 Security Towers for Exxon Mobil.
- Organizing of Toolbox Meeting & Job Safety Analysis.
- Acting in the capacity of a Safety Officer at AZIMARINE fabrication yard.
- Participated in Technical and financial bidding of contracts for maintenance & repair services at EDOP & ASARI QIT Terminals.
- Participated in design interpretation and fabrication of Flowline Spools for ETIM 15BS.
- Participated in Hydro-Pressure testing for Flowline.
- Monitoring of fabrication project and direct reporting to client and supervisor on daily basis