Suffolp Petroleum Services Limited
January 2007 - January 2013 (6 years 1 month)
- Ensure that worksite is free from combustibles and fit for hot work operations
- Effective administration and enforcement of Job Safety analysis and work permit system.
- Maintain a HSE information service and dissemination of HSE information, as well as learning points from accidents/incidents to the various site and workforce.
- Effective and efficient Environmental Manager and Pollution control for Sustainable development.
- Monitor the effectiveness and compliance to the HSE management system.
- Conduct HSE audits in conjunction with section management and ensure that HSE information from the project is available to the project Managers for review at the HSE review meetings.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of selected risk control and mitigation measures.
- Ensure that all fire-fighting facilities are present on site and educate work force on their usage.
- Conduct drill at regular intervals to ascertain operational readiness during emergency.