• Development and implementation of corporate Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
• Assisting Project coordination and management of all company Environmental and Occupational Health projects.
• Performance of human resource management functions with regards to risk assessments and risk analysis for implementation of company projects as they affect proactive and reactive health and safety strategies towards employee safety.
• Assisting in the coordination of Company environmental projects with the Federal Government of Nigeria, World Bank, private sector etc.
• Development and design of general health and safety project training needs.
• Development of Project and Site Specific Health and Safety Plans and environmental and social management plans.
• Development of work plans for the implementation of Health, Safety and environment projects
• Assisting in the coordination of Healthcare Waste Management Projects
• Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessments
• Work Stress Risk Assessments
• Development and implementation of methodologies for land remediation projects.
• Ergonomics Program Management
• Fleet Safety Management
• Safety System evaluation designs.
• Development of Behaviour Based Safety Programs
• Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments
• Execution of projects on the Stockholm Convention for Persistent Organic Pollutants
Creating, maintaining and improving safety in the workplace as well as the responsibility for making sure that legislation is adhered to and assist in planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the health and safety strategies of an organisation.
This role also includes formulating operational procedures that recognize hazards. I seek to minimize conflict between safety and production considerations and assess risk and propose workable solutions.
I undertake inspections, carry out accident investigations, keep records and write reports.
I give advice on fire regulations, safeguarding machinery, noise, hazardous substances, occupational health and environmental health. Liaise with professionals, such as officers of enforcing authorities like the Health and Safety Executives.
Sales, Activation and Registering of Etisalat products, IT
I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate, disciplined and highly self-motivated person with good interpersonal, inter-relation, organizational, communication, analytical and creative skills, who is committed to deliver value and develop a career in a challenging environment.
I have an excellent proficiency in Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities obtained ffrom the Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron, Nigeria as approved by the Standards of Training, Certification and Watch-keeping (STCW).
I also possess an excellent proficiency in SPSS, MS Excel, Word, AutoCAD – 2D, 3D Isoplane, Isometric Modelling, Piping Construction & Designs, Microsoft office, the Internet and its application.