CUSTOMERS SERVICE OFFICER
PREMIER SPECIALIST MEDICAL CENTRE
November 2008 - May 2012 (3 years 7 months)
mers Care/Admin Personnel
- To develope rapport with customer, greet them by name, have knowledge of their bills, be responsible and timely with correspondence, problem resolution and display a caring attitude.
- Electronic registration of new patient using hospital management software.
- Receiving and handling of customers complains.
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Daily preparation of clients’ bill and issuing of receipts.
- Management of ingoing and outgoing calls/mails.
- Ensuring files of customers have complete documentation.
- Help customers resolve their queries in an ethical and informative way.
- Maintenance of records & files.
- Providing consistent standard of service to customers.
- To maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
- Make appointment on behalf of the managers.
- Handling petty cash.
- Handling all interactions at the front desk.