Business Development Manager
Victa Technologies Ltd. Ikeja, Lagos
November 1998 - November 2012 (14 years 1 month)
- Secure clientele for the company’s ranges of products and services.
- Develop and maintain executive business level relationship with key business partners and clients.
- Expansion of the firm’s clientele base through strategic business development plans.
- Project management and administration.
- Strategize execution of effective marketing plans.
- Develop effective customer relations policies towards the achievement of the corporate goals
- Customers’ relations management and Marketing Research.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the clients’ services.
- Preparation of monthly salary pay-role.
- Consolidation of records of income and expenditure.
- Keep daily records and history of sales and purchases.
- Manages daily disbursement of petty cash and keep accurate petty cash-book.
- Maintain an up-to-date debtors/creditors data-base to enhance easy follow-up and management of clients’ account.
- Periodic stock analysis via stock-take.
- Prepare periodic profit and loss and account and balance-sheet at the year end.
- Mediate between bank and the business and prepare periodic bank reconciliation account.
- Developing organizational marketing capability, business management and compliance.
- Sourcing Clients, maintain and follow up referrals.
- Report writing, administration and office support.
- Create innovations, develop new ideas and strategize for the uplift of the Business.