Marketing Executive (then Manager from 2010)
Global Plus Publishing (Printing Press)
September 2008 - Present Day (8 years 7 months)
- Managed high profile Magazine accounts such as Wedding Planner, 442 sports Magazine, Today’s Woman, GEM Woman, just to mention a few.
- Developed and implemented efficient Marketing Processes and techniques in achieving Monthly Sales target.
- Liaised with Customers, Contractors and Vendors in the printing industry through book fairs, and periodic Customer forums.
- Provided Management reports (Sales and Turnover report, Service Performance, and Periodic Scorecard).
- Handled Information gathering/research analysis of the printing Industry with respect to assigned sector.
- Organized consumer and trade promotions to ensure the achievement of consumer/customer loyalty and bonding via rewards.
- Managed and built the Brand’s equity to ensure optimal value to the consumer through the deployment of relevant mix elements.
- Branding, Customer Service and Selling Skills [2011 – Global Plus Publishing, Nigeria]
- The A-Z of Branding in an environment of Recession by Gordon Brown, Sheraton, Lagos [2009 – Global Plus Publishing Nigeria]
- Print Media Academy Executive Forum Dubai UAE [2008 – Global Plus Publishing
- Customer Service Commitment Staff Award, [2008 – Global Plus Publishing Nigeria]