1. Adequately present, demonstrate, convince, and sell IQ Systems solutions products and services i.e. Solution sales to current, existing and prospective clients. (SAP,OPEN ERP, IQ TAMS, GALLAGHER INTEGRATED SECURITY SOLUTIONS, KODAK CAPTURE PRO, PRS, ECM, INVENTORY SOLUTION, OUT SOURCED SCANNING SERVICES & IBM PRODUCTS)
2. Develop Business plans, create Proposals, business ideas, service level agreement, maintenance agreements, operational level agreements, respond to request for proposals, respond to request for quotation, coordination of the support team so as to ensure excellent service delivery, sales growth, increased turnover and market penetration.
3. Responsible for software sales in the oil and gas, manufacturing, Financial and government sectors transforming these prospects into key accounts and effective management of such.
4. Develop opportunities, Set product strategy, pricing strategy and mandate to close s sale and successful implementation of ERPs &ECM ssolutions for state governments in the Western region of Nigeria.
5. Assist the Executive Director in the formulation of effective Sales strategy, successful implementation with geometric increase and impact in overall sales revenue and surpassing of sales target for the year.
1. Sell ChamsAccess Ltd’s King Teller ATMs and CAST to current and existing clients (Banks, financial institutions, shopping malls, off sites etc).
2. Develop new revenue stream from existing profitable customers by acquiring new ATM offsite, creating and selling additional E-payment services/ Products to prospective clients.
3. Conduct market research, competitor survey and analysis of this to position ChamsAccess Ltd.
4. Ensure that all sales engineers understand the product, importance of the brand and best representation of the brand at all times.
5. Closely monitor and analyse sales volumes, transaction logs, market trends, and prepare daily status reports, weekly, monthly reports, downtime reports, cash management and monitoring reports to management and member Banks.
6. Follow up on orders and work with Logistics on availability of stock for Sale, deployment of ATMs , availability of spare parts in order to ensure customer satisfaction round the clock and reduction in down and waiting times.
7. Investigate ATMS usage issues, including trouble shooting, escalation to engineer in charge, applying a fix or work around approach to ensuring that Customer ATM usage issues are resolved promptly.
1. Build, and seek prospective clients for Franchise and dealership for Chams Plc.
2. Take stock of all E-pins for sales on CAST and provide up to date analysis on profit margin.
3. Identify sales leads and contact these, manage relationships and other accounts assigned.
4. Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager in conducting research, building sales strategies, Plans ,and Sales forecast
5. Give daily and weekly reports on sales on CAST and organize weekly departmental meetings.
6. Assist in the management of Chams corporate communications and media promotions