open market salesrepresentative, flagship outlet merchandiser
m.elejire &sons(cadbury business partner)
September 2012 - Present Day (4 years 7 months)
- Take orders from the wholesalers customers within the market
and ensure the stock is delivered to them.
- Look for new customers (Prospects) to sell to.
- Work closely with the wholesaler to ensure he or she meet
his or her target
- Ensure the market is properly branded and merchandised and the product
Is widely distributed, display and visible.
- During any promotional activity, I ensure it is run perfectly well and evenly.
- I fill my report sheet weekly and submit to my wholesale development manager
- Merchandise every flagship outlet within my territory; make sure that
all our product is available, visible and well displayed on the shelf.
- Esure that all stores in my assigned outlets adhere strictly to the
- Liase closely with the sales team on all purchasing activities including
Sourcing, negotiation, delivery etc.
- Give suggestions on fast moving product to keep as inventory
- Prepare and manage stock levels in all the outlets
- Identify slow moving product
- Prepare report on a weekly basis and other assigned duty by the