**Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
** Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
** Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
**Mmanaging the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
** Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
** Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
** Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
** Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
** Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
** Taking dictation and minutes;
** Tarrying out background research and presenting findings;
** Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
** Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
** Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
1) Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
2) Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
3) Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
4) Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
5) Prepare and alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
6) Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, and/or slide show