unilever nigeria plc
November 2011 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
Supervising the largest KD in the west with annual
Turnover of 1.7 billion.
Increasing the annual turnover from 1.2 billion to 1.7
Billon in 2011
- Break down targets by KDSR/ month.
- Plan & organize additional cash flow as and when necessary.
- Business development
- Daily/Weekly Sales Performance Reports
- Design Permanent Journey Plan & monitor Compliance.
- Ensure delivery as per Permanent Journey Plan and monitor order vs. delivery gap.
Contact major Wholesale customers once in a week - as per PJP and monitor their sales
- In charge of overall administration of the KD plans to ensure smooth running of business
- Plan and recruit the KDSR and other personnel in accordance with Unilever guidelines
- Plan and arrange for other infrastructure like vans, warehouse etc
- Ensure relevant necessary infrastructure support is available for adherence to PJP.
- Prepare necessary data for distributor profitability report.
- Provide necessary reports for relevant authorities
Market accompaniment, as per weekly contact norms to develop KDSR..