Marketing (Leasing/ Car rentals)
Cash Link Finance and Investment Plc
June 2009 - Present Day (7 years 9 months)
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database