Nigerian Breweries Plc
August 2009 - December 2012 (3 years 5 months)
Amaeke (9th Mile Corner)
• In this position I directed the continuous operation of the brewing team in accordance with established schedules, practices and procedures
• Monitored the various department processes for adverse trends and ensure equipment and systems are operated in accordance with established guidelines.
• Skills acquired and achievements in this position: Conversant with Fox Boro/PIMS automated systems. Fatty flavour reduction and control in bright beer, Total Brewing Time (TBT) reduction, Cellars extract loss reduction, Bitterness stabilization and control at maturation, Over-foaming elimination during fermentation (on-going), Step 1 to 3 Autonomous Management set up on the wort line in brew house (on-going) to improve CIP efficiency, Brewing FTR improvement (on-going)
• In this position apart from being responsible for the management of beer production, I also held various other roles which included the following:
• Alternate Brewing Autonomous Management Team Leader – Heineken Op Co African & Middle East Region-Nigerian Breweries PLC, Ibadan Brewery
• In this position I formulated, organised and coordinated the implementation of autonomous management teams in brewing
• Skills acquired and achievements in this position: I have led the brewing AM team through 2 successful Group Supply chain audits and know how to implement AM teams successfully.
• Alternate Training and Education Team Leader – Heineken Op Co African & Middle East Region- Nigerian Breweries PLC, Ibadan Brewery
• In this position I designed, scheduled and coordinated deployment of adequate training to employees to target operational and behavioral improvement in their respective job functions.
• With my team, we worked on skill level and competency improvement of subordinates to achieve specific targets in their technical development.