1. Provide superior Secretarial and administrative support services to offices of the Divisional Heads, Public Sector Group and Commercial Banking Group.
2. Effective running of the Regional Office secretariat.
3. Developed a working schedule on providing administrative and logistic support to the Region.
3. Administration of assets management and cost saving measures and procedures.
4. Preparation of basic financial reports for management decision making.
5. Book-keeping, maintaining imprest for Regional Office and store management.
6. Assist in recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
7. Manipulating complex statistical data to suit management requirement
8. Arranging both in-house and external events. (event management)
9. Effective handling of inward and outward mails.
10. Handling of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and visitors/clients in a professional manner.
11. Fleet management and liason with statutory bodies on statutory matters as it relates to the Bank.
12. Arranging and participating in internal and external meetings, taking minutes of meetings and developing same using computer.
13. Assisting in staff training and orientation.
14. Managing Directors's diary and appointments
15. Ensuring effective security of the office and equipments.
16. Assisting Branch managers in charting their deliverables
Perform other duties as may be assigned.