Personal Assistant / Secretary to the MD
April 2007 - July 2009 (2 years 4 months)
- Prepares correspondences, reports, forms and other documents independently or from notes, or general instruction from supervisor and staff.
- Receive and screens caller with complaints or problems and directs them to the appropriate party for attention/action.
- Interprets company policy on routine administrative matters and explains procedures to others.
- Book appointments for the managing director.
- Arrange hotel and airline reservations including local travel plans for the managing director and staff.
- Establish filing system for accounts payables, purchase orders, and equipment inventory.
- Maintains and controls confidential employee or departmental files, schedules facility and office equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the managing director’s office.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities.
- Handle office accounts and bank lodgements.
- Relief the managing director of his routine duties.