oceanic bank international plc, now ecobank international plc
March 2009 - March 2010 (1 year 1 month)
- Within capability to do so, and arranging for repairs or services required to return the equipment to an operational condition, and attends to official guest(s) to the branch.
- Facilitates staff travel by making travel arrangements, hotel reservations, and preparing associated approval forms and expense reports for department or office personnel.
- Provides departmental personnel with necessary supplies and maintains sufficient on-hand items for future use by ordering, receiving, sorting, storing and distributing basic office supplies and equipment.
- Processing and Settlement of utility rates and levies (Water rates; PHCN bills; Performs management of filing system by receiving, sorting and distributing for filing in an established alphabetical, chronological, and/or numerical filing system office files and documents, creating such files and records as necessary using judgment and knowledge of office requirements, updating files and records through purging and preparing new files or records, and retrieving similar files and documents when directed or requested according to prescribed office procedures and guidelines.
- Processes mails, both incoming and outgoing and determines nature and routing incoming documents and messages.
- Preparing and/or typing reports, records, and correspondence; and attends meetings as assigned; takes minutes of meeting.
- Maintains standard office equipment in working condition by following the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintenance, replacing components or parts authorized for replacement by the operator, making minor repairs of office machines NITEL bills; etc)
- initiate and start the processing of SAP on the system and to follow up with all approving authorities on the process to ensure that the processing of transactions are completed on time