Chrisland Educational Organisation
September 2010 - November 2013 (3 years 2 months)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Responsible in managing their diaries, travelling arrangements, phone calls, timesheets, reports, leave applications and claims
- Receive incoming mails and route them to the appropriate parties
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain a systematic filling system for easy retrieval and safe-keeping of important documents
- Amend proposals
- Organise, plan and perform any other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Relevant experience in a similar job function
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- Able to work independently under pressure, multitask and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and social etiquette.
· I hold the BEST ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF AWARD, 2011, 2012 AND 2013 RESPECTIVELY.