Review and collate Monthly Performance Report (MPR) of all the Branches in Lagos Mainland and Provide Administrative support for the Division during ALCO and MPR presentations.
Sets up meeting files, scheduling and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Divisional Head, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consult with the DH in determining appropriate course of action, referral or response.
Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust and support between the office of the Divisional Head and staff.
Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails.
Work closely and effectively with the Divisional Head to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately. Identify issues taking place in the internal and external environments and keep the DH updated.
Follow up with Vendors on various branch projects to ensure Bank’s standard and communicate accordingly to the Divisional Head.
Manage the Divisional Head’s office ensuring the proper documentation and record keeping on behalf of the DH.
Make necessary travelling arrangements/hotel reservations for the Divisional Head and other Bank’s Executives and liaise with appointed Travel Agents and Airlines as appropriate
§ Maintain and enhance hitch-free administration and organization of the Vice President’s office
§ Make necessary travelling arrangements/hotel reservations for the Vice President and other Bank’s Executives and liaise with appointed Travel Agents and Airlines as appropriate
§ Review Monthly Performance Report (MPR) of all the Private Banking Hub (Lagos, Abuja, Warri, Kano and Port Harcourt).
§ Keep an up-to-date and accurate diary, schedule of important Bank’s activities and events, up-date the EVP on changes as may be required.
§ Analyses monthly operational expenditure of all the locations
§ Organizing Meetings for the Executive Vice President in any of the hub.
§ Maintain an effective document and filling management system.
§ Maintain adequate records of staff in the Region eg. Annual Leave, deployment, welfare and general activities of staff in the group
§ Monthly Update Private Banking Clients on all transactions done on their accounts.
§ Provides adequate information on any changes made with regards to Bank’s products to Private Banking clients via newsletters.
§ Organize periodic client forum.
· Generate Monthly Performance Report (MPR) of all the Branches in the Region.
· System Application Programm (SAP) Administration.
· Procurement of Office stationeries and equipments.
· Oversees the activities and review performance of Branches at the Region.
· Posting of back office transactions via SAP Module
· Maintain adequate records of store itemsvia SAP Module
· Organize Orientation/ training for Branches at the Region
· Processing and payment of utility rates and levies. (PHCN, Water Bill, Telephone Bills, Land Use charges.)
· Assist in Budget Preparation and allocations of Branches in the Region.
· Record proceedings of meetings of Branch Managers in the Region
· Review monthly operational expenditure of all the locations
· Maintain adequate records of staff in the Region eg. Annual Leave, deployment, welfare and general activities of staff in the group.
· Liaise with vendors on Various maintenance of Bank’s Assets via (SAP Module).
· Maintain an effective document and filling management system.
· Keep an up-to-date and accurate diary, schedule of important company activities and events, up-date the Regional Head on changes as may be required.
· Process incoming and outgoing mails, Typing of important documents
· Make necessary travel arrangements/hotel reservations for the ZH and other Bank Executives and liaise with appointed Travel Agents and Airlines as appropriate.
· Maintenance of vehicles in the fleet of the Region.
COURSES/TRAINING ATTENDED Oceanic Bank Plc (in House) Developing and Positioning the Super Secretary for -Core Competence - 2008 Oceanic Bank Plc (SAP Competence Centre) Systems Applications & Programs (SAP) 2008 -SAP (Financial Accounting) -SAP (Plant Maintenance) -SAP (Material Management) -SAP (Liquidation of PPEs) -SAP (Asset Accounting) PERSONAL PROFILE • Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. • Proficiency with applications such as MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and T24 • A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet • Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written • Professional telephone manner • Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines • Bright, confident personality