· Employment, recruitment and training of 13 Security Guards
· I make sure those properties as dictated in the Post Orders are Protected from theft, damage or hazard.
· Enforcing all rules and regulations set forth by the School Supervisor.
· Patrolling and monitoring all critical infrastructures investigate and report all Potential security violations to the authority.
· Report incidents or suspicious activities to the School Supervisor
· Respond to emergency calls from students, staff and clients.
· In charge of the payment of the 2 armed police men posted to the School.
· Conduct inspections of safety equipment in the School to make sure they are up to date and functioning.
· Exhibit professionalism while on duty.
· Reporting to the School Supervisor in written and verbal.
· Compile monthly duty clearance and submit to the NYSC Zonal Inspector.
· Carry out routine monitoring of Corps members to ensure, they are doing
their primary assignment as dictated in NYSC Post Orders.
· Prepare monthly youth’s development programme that is beneficial to the local government area according to NYSC rules and regulations.
· From time to time, do organize a welfare programme that is beneficial to all
corps members as stipulated in NYSC welfare scheme.
· Manage the money donated into the welfare account and report to the Corps members directly and the Principal Administrative officer on NYSC matters
in the Local Government Area.
. I Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports to the Zonal Regional Inspector NYSC
· In charge of the front office security to make sure properties under my care are protected from theft, damage or hazard.
· Enforcing all rules and regulations set forth by the client
· Control access to the facilities as stated in the Post Orders.
· Reporting suspicious activities to the Chief Security Officer.
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Security Manager as advertised by your reputable organisation. Having attained higher level in security operations & management through practical application of a strong set of analytical and creative thinking skills; I believe I will make a highly valuable addition to your team.
Nevertheless, I will welcome the opportunity to discuss or meet with you so that I can prove my skills and knowledge more in the related field.
Gabriel Oyemike Chukuma