Gaming security shift manager
Garden route casino
November 2010 - (более 50 лет)
To conduct the training of Security Personnel to ensure that they have sufficient knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively discharge their duties.
- To prepare shift rosters to maximize the Department’s resources to ensure all work priorities, under normal and excessive workload conditions, are met.
- To assist the Security Manager in the development of staff competence and efficiency.
- To make decisions that maintains the high standard of integrity in the eyes of the Department, Management, other Departments, the Western Cape Gambling Board and the general public.
- To ensure that all equipment is operational and maintained at a high standard.
- At the discretion of the Security Manager, to investigate all disclosures of theft, dishonesty and malicious damage within the complex.
- To maintain a good rapport with the South African Police Services.
- To assist with the presentation of emergency procedure briefs and instructions to all staff on an ongoing periodical basis.
- To ensure each shift is fully briefed on any events, incidents, adverse situations or circumstances and of any new policies or procedures that may affect the orderly operation of the Casino.
- To deal with any incidents or disputes as required.
- To ensure that all written work, logs and general administration work is kept neat, concise and accurate at all times; and to check all written work on a regular basis.
- Maintain crowd control.
- To ensure all Security policies, work rules, procedures and company policies are strictly complied with at all times to the satisfaction of the Security Manager.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in all matters pertaining to equipment, procedures and information.
- To conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as required by the Security Manager or Security Investigator